21st February 2012, 07:35 PM
monu khatik3

How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year

Hi..
i am monu verma student of 3rd yr(cse branch) from Govt. engineering college bikaner(rtu).i want to do my summer training from hcl ,noida(up).so please inform me link (permanent address and online address)of hcl,noida where i send my request..and also tell about training process...please inform me as soon as possible.
tanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do Summer Internship from HCL in Noida being a student of 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Registration procedure to apply for Summer Training in HCL, Noida/Meerut for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer training in Noida at HCL? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE 2nd year
  6. Details about internship training in HCL being a CSE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  8. How to register for Summer Training in HCL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech in IT?
  9. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  10. Summer Training in HCL for B.E. 3rd year student?
  11. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. How to do summer training in Noida after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) in Delhi, Ghaziabad or Noida?
  16. Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students
  17. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
  18. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
5th March 2012, 10:25 AM
Rahul_singh90

Default Re: How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year

Hello sir, i rahul Singh pursuing b.tech in computer science. I m now in 4th sem and after completion of my 4th sem i will have to join your company for six week industrial training in your organisation so please provide me the information about the criteria for joining company in your organisation.
5th March 2012, 10:33 AM
Rahul_singh90

Default Re: How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year

Hello sir, i rahul Singh pursuing b.tech in computer science. I m now in 4th sem and after completion of my 4th sem i will have to join your company for six week industrial training in your organisation so please provide me the information about the criteria for joining company in your organisation.
my i.d [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i khalid ali pursing b.tech in cs. i am now in 6sem and after completion of my 6sem i will have to join summer training in hcl noida plz provide me the information about the criteria for joining process. plz info me as soon as possible my id is [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i khalid ali pursing b.tech in computer science. i am now in 6sem and after i will have to join summer traning from hcl noida so plz provide me the info about joining the summer traning process as soon as possible my id [email protected]
21st April 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Yes in HCL, if you join then you will only get certificate. But better option is to join any paid training company where you pay something and get reward back. So you can join CETPA Lucknow or C-Dac Pune for your training needs.
24th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a III yr. student in Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur rajasthan. I am now in 6sem and after I will have to join summer traning from hcl Delhi/ Noida so plz. provide me the information about joining the summer traning for 2 months (60 days), start from 2nd/3rd week of may 2012. so please provide me the information about the criteria and registration processor. My E-mail: [email protected]. I can join from 15 may 2012.
13th June 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

hloo,,,i m sahil ramdev n i m student of md college of polytechnic ( panipat ) & pls i want to ur mobile no & adress pls ans my queshion
14th March 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..
i am Hemant singh student of B. tech 3rd yr(cs branch) from future institute of engineering college Bareilly(up). i want to do my summer training (4 weeks) from HCL ,noida(up).so please inform me link of HCL,noida where i send my request... and also tell about training process.....please provide me the information about the criteria for joining process as soon as possible.. thank u..
13th April 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

pls send me ur contact no. n address....for summer internship
[email protected]
10th June 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..
Here I am Princy Kulshreshtha ,BE 3rd year , CS student. I want to applyfor 6 weeks of iternship in HCL Noida.Kindly grant me the related information like how to apply, how to register , list of courses etc .
please sir I really wanna do summer training from HCL Noida .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?