23rd March 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Should I join Front Line Sale Management Trainee in Apar Industries being an Electrical Engineer? Job description of Front Line Sale Management Trainee?

Hi Sir,
I am Arun and I have applied for Front Line Sale Management Trainee in Apar Industries. Can you please let me know about the job description? And I have done Electrical Engineering undergraduate course. So, should I do this job?

27th March 2016, 02:24 PM
january2016

Default Re: Should I join Front Line Sale Management Trainee in Apar Industries being an Electrical Engineer? Job description of Front Line Sale Management Trainee?

Yes, you can apply for Front Line Sale Management Trainee in Apar Industries. But, before this you should have mentioned your final degree percentage so, that we could have given you the exact data for the same.
Anyway, you will be eligible to apply for Front Line Sale Management Trainee in Apar Industries if and only if you have minimum 60% throughout your academic career right from 10th to Engineering.
So, before applying make sure of this point as it is mandatory to apply for the position.

Job description will not be raveled as of now, because you will be working as a trainee for Some months and after getting deployed to the project you will get your job description according to your project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?