20th January 2016, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

How to join Shipping Corporation of India as Trainee Marine Engineer?

I have completed my graduation and don't want to study further. I am interested in joining the Shipping line. I want to know how can i get Trainee Marine Engineer post in Shipping Corporation of India? Please reply at my email id: [email protected]

14th February 2016, 01:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Shipping Corporation of India as Trainee Marine Engineer?

You have completed your graduation degree and interested to join Shipping Corporation of India under Trainee Marine Engineer post. Following are the details for this post.

Eligibility: Student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering from AICTE approved engineering college. Students in the final year are also eligible to apply. Also the candidate should have

Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The eligible candidates are required to appear in the all India online test and only candidates qualifying the online test will be called for personal interview.

>>Below is the attachment regarding the detailed advertisement of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineer. If you have any doubt regarding the post then you can go through it.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf sci_adv_2.pdf(129.7 KB, 86 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?