1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Wells Fargo Analyst Interview? Job description of Analyst in this company?

Can I get to know the job description of an Analyst in Wells Fargo? Kindly tell me the job description and also let me know that how many rounds of interview is going to be conducted by this company for this post?

25th November 2016, 02:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Wells Fargo Analyst Interview? Job description of Analyst in this company?

Number of Rounds available for Wells Fargo Analyst Recruitment Interview and Job Description of Company:

The basic selection process of this Wells Fargo Analyst Recruitment consists of the following mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Aptitude Round

>> Technical Interview (TR)

>> HR Interview (HR Round)

The job description of this recruitment is as follows.

@ You must have done B.Sc or its equivalent qualification or any bachelor Degree from a recognized university preferably from Physics/ Computer Science or Electronics background.

@ You must have scored minimum 70% marks or above throughout the academics and there should not be any pending backlog.

@ This job generally involves in Monitoring, Development/ Build/ IT Service Management, Metrics and Documentation work.

@ This role basically involve working in 24/7 model and this supports for middle ware based banking applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?