12th June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies?

I came to know that Wipro Technologies is hiring for the post of Junior Software Engineer. I want to join and become such engineer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become such engineer in this company?

15th June 2018, 05:56 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies?

For getting into IT companies follow the following guidelines:

Keep yourself arrears free.

Try to get the campus placement. If the college you studies does not have the placement facility try logging in to career portals and attend recruitment in nearby colleges or cities.

Apply in career sites of the companies in the field you prefer to work in.

Polish your programming skills.

Try creating solution to the problems you find and showcase it in the form of website or app.

Get certified in the language you have expertise to validate your skills.

Keep 65%+ score in BTech.

17th June 2018, 12:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies?

To, become a Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career. You should not have pending backlogs and maximum 1 year of educational gap is allowed. You must have good technical and computer knowledge.

17th June 2018, 05:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a Junior Software Engineer in Wipro Technologies is given below,

<> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams.i.e., pass in Circuit branches is required.
* EIE
* Electrical Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

<> You should not have any pending backlogs by the time you attend the recruitment process.

<> You should have good understanding of software development of the life cycle process.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?