18th July 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Interview will be conducted in IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?

Sir,
I would like to know about the selection procedure in IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV recruitment. Please tell me because I don't know about the selection procedure and I am going to apply in this recruitment. Also tell me what kind of interview will be conducted?

20th July 2016, 10:22 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of Interview will be conducted in IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?

IBPS has released the notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO/MT). You are interested to know about the selection procedure and kind of interview for the selection procedure.

Eligibility criteria: Student must possess graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 20 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection Procedure consists of Preliminary Exam, Mains exam followed by interview.

Interview details:
>>After clearing the first two stage of selection procedure, you will be called for the interview.

In the interview you have to prepare following topics:

>>Banking terms

>>Latest events especially related to banking sector

>>Knowledge of history of your state

>>Some basic technical questions if you belong to technical field such as B.E/ B.Tech etc.

**But in my opinion there is no need to worry about the interview process. You have to start your preparation at this stage for preliminary exam.
20th July 2016, 06:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of Interview will be conducted in IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?

IBPS has announced the IBPS PO/MT CWE-VI recruitment not IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV recruitment. IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV has been done long time back. To gte the job in any of the associate banks you will have to go through Preliminary test then Main exam & last is Interview. Interview will be conducted in the month of January/February 2017. You will reach interview when you clear 2 exams with good marks as they will list the cut off marks for the selection of candidates for interview.

They can ask you any questions especially from general awareness & about the banks. You must prepare yourself all the current information from banking sectors. So prepare yourself for all the stages.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Detailed_advertisment_for_CWE-PO_MT_VI.pdf(421.4 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?