10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive?

Please let me know what is the educational qualification to apply for Athenahealth Off-Campus Drive for Software Analyst Testing post? I want to attend this Interview. Please let me know the educational qualification.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive? Last date of application?
  2. Job profile of Software Analyst Testing in Athenahealth?
  3. Skills required to attend Athenahealth Off-Campus Interview for ECE graduate?
  4. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  5. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  6. How to get employee referral to attend QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?
  7. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?
  8. Qualification required to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Java Drive for an employee with 2 years experience?
  9. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  10. Company profile of Athenahealth for Programmer post?
  11. Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply in SAP Labs Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  12. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Eligibility to attend Indiamart Associate Software Programmer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 84% in 10th, 73.1% in 12th and 82.55% in B.Tech?
  16. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  18. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
15th October 2016, 04:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive :-

- The candidate should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in (CS/ IT/ IS/ECE/ EEE) / MCA with an aggregate of 65% throughout.

- The candidate should be from 2015 & 2016 Batch.

- The candidate should possess following skills/experience :

* Perforce, UNIX, and Oracle etc.

* Programming skills in Perl, Java script etc

* Strong knowledge in Test Life Cycle

* Understanding the basics of release processes.

* Knowledge in US healthcare domain.

Official Website of Company to get more information :- www.athenahealth.com
15th October 2016, 06:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive?

Educational Qualification Required to attend Athena health Software Analyst Testing Off Campus Drive:

The basic educational qualification required for the job title of Software Analyst Test is as follows.

>> You must have completed MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech only in the below streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* IT Engineering

>> You must have secured minimum 65% marks or more than that throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> The selection process includes, Paper Pen Test, Testing Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Upon qualifying all the rounds that are mentioned then you will be given offer letter.
16th October 2016, 12:16 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Athenahealth Software Analyst Off campus drive :

>> You should complete B.E/B.Tech with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university.

>> Must be a passed out of 2015 and 2016 fresher. And you need to have technical skills like CAD etc,

>> Minimum experience of 6 months required.

>> Must have satisfied the percentage criteria through the academic career.
16th October 2016, 12:59 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There are no such hard and fast qualifications. You just need to be profitable for them.

See, for the software companies, your educational qualifications hardly matter.

They take you for your skills. If you are beneficial for them, they will surely hire you.

Even now if you wan to know a general qualification, then that is a graduation degree in Engineering in any stream without any current backlog and 60% at least throughout (in 10th and 12th).

But this may change depending upon the companies policies and the HR Manager which comes there for the recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?