8th June 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in Commerce for 12th student to earn more than 1 lakh per month?

Hello sir,
I have opted Commerce stream in 12th and want to do a good course. Is there any course available in commerce, after doing that I can get more then 1 lakh salary per month?

10th June 2016, 10:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in Commerce for 12th student to earn more than 1 lakh per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have opted Commerce stream in 12th and want to do a good course. Is there any course available in commerce, after doing that I can get more then 1 lakh salary per month?
List of the courses after 12th standard in Commerce.

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Bachelor of Banking and Insurance (BBI)
Bachelor of Financial Markets (BFM)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF)
Bachelor of Mass Media and Communication (BMM)
Bachelor of Law (LLB)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
11th June 2016, 12:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in Commerce for 12th student to earn more than 1 lakh per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
The aspirant can study Chartered Accountant (CA) course after 12th Class to earn more than 1 Lakh per month. The eligibility to study CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) course is a pass in 10+2 only. So you can start CA after 10+2 itself. After Clearing the CPT, you have to join Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). If you clear the IPCC then you can do 3 year Articleship/Training under a Practicing CA. After finishing Articleship you can join CA Final. The scope and salary for this course is very high. You can also practice separately after completing the CA course. You can find the details in the website Official Website
11th June 2016, 05:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such course which can guarantee you a 1 lac rupee per monthly job after completion of the course. However, it depends upon the organization you are working for as to what will be their salary structure and not depending upon the course.

However, some courses that you might opt in order to attain a good career ahead are;

> MBA.

> CA.

> CS.

> M.Com, etc.
25th July 2020, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary of ca for fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?