23rd April 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Syntel or Dell Perot which company is good for fresher?

Syntel vs Dell Perot??
Which company is better to join for a fresher ????

28th April 2014, 08:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syntel or Dell Perot which company is good for fresher?

As you are mentioned that you are fresher. For fresher first the fresher can work in ordinary companies for their work experience so that the candidates will apply for other branded companies for the placements on the basis of their experienced of work it means that the branded companies are see two things means candidates are select on the basis of,their carrier in which institution or university they have passed is this institution and university is government recognized or not or another is there work experienced on the other sector in which has same designed companies for your work experienced in which what you have been selected in before as your choice for your reliable .

But you don't have been mentioned which degree you have passed so that I will tell you that which job is suitable which job is not suitable for you.

But my suggestion is for you that join those which you have invited if it has low salaried then also my suggestion is for you that join this companies so that you have worked experienced so that you can apply other branded companies for your better placements so that your future will be bright. so be prepared well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?