8th January 2012, 01:23 PM
akanksha@ucer

Is Syntel a good company to start my career?

i hav got selected in syntel in march 2011..
if anyone could pls tell me when they will be sending the joining..?
i also want to know about the work culture,scope and job security in syntel..
is syntel a good company to start my career?

Related Questions:
15th January 2012, 07:20 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Syntel a good company to start my career?

Well, Syntel is a well established company but the problem with Syntel is that you cannot expect the call letter to arrive soon.It may take one year else it may even take three years.I have seen many people getting selected in Syntel and receiving their call letters after three years provided mailing frequently to the company's Manager.So, it would be better that you try out for some other job mean while rather that waiting for the call letter.

The work culture and the scope of the job is pretty good but while coming to the security your not assured of working in the company for a certain period of time.First you need to go through the training session which will be followed by tests.If scored well in the tests then you will be qualified for the company.As Syntel is a well established company hence its good to start your career in that company.
10th April 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I am with Accenture and have apportunity from Syntel??What should i do?
19th April 2012, 09:59 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Syntel is a good platform for the freshers as well as for the experienced job seekers.It provides a proper environment for the skilled engineers from both ECE and CSE field.
You may gain good experience in this organisation and having a good package parameters.
23rd May 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

is Syntel is blacklisted company in U.S.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?