29th May 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Tata Steel employee having 6 years of work experience can get a governemnt job in Diesel Mechanic trade?

Now I am doing JOB in TATA STEEL since the 2010. I am ITI passed of year 2008 in Motor Mechanic Vehicle trade. Sir can I get a government job in Diesel Mechanic trade based on my experience?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Tata Motors if having 6 months of work experience as a Service Engineer after completed ITI(Diesel Mechanic)?
  2. How can I get job in Tata Steel if completed MCA and having 5 years of work experience in IT field?
  3. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  4. Where should i switch from job after working in Tata Steel for 2 years?
  5. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?
  6. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  7. When the recruitment for Quality system in Tata Steel will be published?
  8. Can I become Technician in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Welder and having 7 years of working experience?
  9. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Junior Engineer in a Steel Plant?
  10. How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Vacancy in Automobile field for ITI Mechanic Diesel passed?
  12. How can I apply for SIP(HR) program in Tata Steel?
  13. How to get a job in Civil? I am a employee of Indian Army
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ME) to get job in Tata Steel?
  15. How can I apply for job in Tata steel kalinganagar?
  16. How to get application form of Summer Internship in Tata Steel being its employee?
  17. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is recruitment for Tally holder still available in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar?
31st May 2016, 01:21 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Tata Steel employee having 6 years of work experience can get a governemnt job in Diesel Mechanic trade?

Yes, you can get job as a Diesel Mechanic in any of the government organization. Just make sure that you are applying to the right organization.

And then after try to prepare yourself according to the company requirements not according to your requirement, because at the end of the day it will be company that will be hiring you and they will be having the choice to keep you with them or not, you won't be having any choice regarding the company.

So, always set your goals according to the company requirements and not to your own requirements.
31st May 2016, 04:54 PM
january2016

Default Re: Tata Steel employee having 6 years of work experience can get a governemnt job in Diesel Mechanic trade?

You already have experience in Motor Mechanic, it means that you must have the experience certificate, if you have experience certificate then it will be very easy for you to apply for the job.

Now, coming to the sector of job. Since, you have the experience certificate, so you can apply for any sector based whether it be a private sector or public sector, based on the requirements as well as the vacancy of the job profile.

So, i will suggest you to keep checking for the requirements as well as vacancy and never miss the opportunity.
1st July 2022, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Turner mechanical course so can I join tata after completing my ITI .. please help me because u really need a good salary job and I will join tata so please %uD83E%uDD7A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?