9th July 2011, 02:38 PM
vsatyannarayana

List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade

Hello
Sir I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic course & also i had one year work experience in the same trade and now I want to study diploma in electronics engineering for which it is helpful for me in my future promotions from my dept and I need external diploma / evening collage for diploma in electronics at visakhapatnam kindly help me and suggest the details and guidelines at the earliest

Related Questions:
  1. Can an ITI Instrument Mechanic with four years work experience study part time Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation?
  2. Polytechnic Colleges offering Part time diploma in instrument technology in Kerala or Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  4. Tata Steel employee having 6 years of work experience can get a governemnt job in Diesel Mechanic trade?
  5. Possibility to take direct admission in second year of Diploma course for ITI candidate? -- [New]
  6. Subjects to be taken after 12th to become an assistant Loco pilot?
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. List of colleges in Tamilnadu to do Diploma Automobile for ITI candidate having 5 years work experience?
  9. Can I study Diploma in ECE if completed ITI in Electronic Mechanic? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study Part Time Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for ITI in Instrument Mechanic(Chemical Plant) 2nd year candidate? List of colleges in Kerala?
  11. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  12. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar?
  13. What is the qualification for the post of loco pilot?
  14. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  15. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  16. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
  17. Universities offering Distance Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering to ITI Holder in Assam?
  18. How to get Polytechnic Diploma from Maharashtra or Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th?
2nd November 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade

list of m.tech offering colleges in andhra pradesh through distance education
31st March 2013, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade

sir, i have completed iti instrument mechanic and i have completed appretice i want to join in poltechnic 2nd year ece wil it possible .
8th July 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the detaild topic for electronic machanic trade of iti course in maharashtra 2013
20th September 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hii sir .
can i become a train driver after doing iti in RAC scvt trade
14th November 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How many total number of private and govt polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam please show them with details of college phone numbers emailaddress location and trades with tabular form
9th August 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm completed my iti with electrical trade. In 2011 _ 2013 . Now I want to do pyrotechnic with my electrical related course. So please suggest me which is the best my carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?