8th March 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Which degree to take after completion of 12th standard to get a job in cyber security?

I have taken Bio informatics (informatics practices, english, physics, chemistry , biology) in 12th can I go for cyber security? If I can what degree should I take is B.Sc computer science enough? Can you please give me your valuable suggestion on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Cyber Security course after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. List of courses available to study for a candidate after completion of PG Diploma in Cyber Security?
  3. Can I get the job in Cyber Security Department of India being a BCA holder?
  4. Can I do masters in information security after completion of degree in information science?
  5. How to pursue MS in Cyber laws and Security? I am employed as Internet Marketer
  6. Is there any age limit for Cyber security jobs?
  7. How to get into Cyber Security after 12th? Which are the institutes?
  8. How to become a good software engineer? What I should do after Matric?
  9. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Is it possible to get job with salary of Rs. 40,000 in Private sector being a M.Tech(Cyber Security) postgraduate in India?
  11. Are there any courses related to Hacking and Cyber Security? Which are the institutes providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the qualification criteria to become a Cyber Investigator?
  13. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  14. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  16. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  17. How to become a Cyber Crime Investigator having good knowledge of programming languages? Which exam I need to write to get the job?
  18. Internship in Cyber Security for M.Tech(Information Security) candidate?
9th March 2017, 09:04 AM
woodcutters

Default Re: Which degree to take after completion of 12th standard to get a job in cyber security?

Engineering (B Tech/BE) in Computer science will be the best option to follow for you.
Masters with Mathematics will also lead you to these jobs.

All the best!
9th March 2017, 11:33 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree to take after completion of 12th standard to get a job in cyber security?

>> You can do B.sc in computer science or BCA course in graduation.
>> After the graduation course i will recommend you to do MBA in IT specialization.
>> While doing graduation you can also do certain certification course in cyber security
>> I will recommend you to join CISCO for the certification course.

Following certification course in cyber security, network installation, designing can be done from CISCO

Entry level for network designing
** CCENT
** CCT

Associate certification
** CCDA
** CCNA Cloud
** CCNA Cyber OPS
9th March 2017, 07:59 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Yes, you can take admission in engineering courses even you having biology in 12th, it is irrespective of what ever you studied before 12th if you manage to clear entrance exam essential to assure your seat in colleges which runs respective courses for fields like engineering,medical,commerce,etc.

For cyber security kind of jobs , you can give a try for computer engineering , Information Technology , BSc. courses like computer science,etc like courses. But again here competition is very tough. Candidate who understand various know-how of this field can survive the jobs you mentioned.
2nd November 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Ajit. And i have cmpleted B.A Graduate. But i have technical skills like Redhat (Redhat system administrator ) , DCA, CCA, and i work in Buzinessware company in nasik as a Linux System Administrator. So can i go in cyber cell. And what is my first step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?