26th December 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunities after completing ME in microwave with 7.65 CGPA?

Hello, myself Sefton Deep Gokani,
I have completed my ME in microwave with 7.65 CGPA. I am looking for job opportunities in Radar & Antenna Design. Can you please guide me to get the job in same?
Email : [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?
  2. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  3. what are the jobs for M.Tech Radar & Microwave engineering in india and in abroad?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Chemistry scoring 80%? What type of job should I prefer?
  5. Job opportunities in Private Sector for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 7.09 CGPA in B.Tech?
  6. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  7. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate with 8 CGPA in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  10. Job opportunities available after M.Tech Bioinformatics?
  11. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC? -- [New]
  13. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  15. Government job opportunities for MCA Graduates with 8.06 CGPA?
  16. Which course should I do in future after completing BSc Agriculture from LPU with 6.5 CGPA?
  17. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  18. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
15th January 2017, 11:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunities after completing ME in microwave with 7.65 CGPA?

There are multiple job options after completion of ME in Microwave Engineering. However, in India the job opportunities are limited. Thus, it is always recommended to go for higher studies in abroad wherein the job scope increases tremendously. In India, this field is still in development stage. You can get job opportunities in the telecom sector in companies like Ericsson, AT&T, Huawei, Airtel, Jio, Reliance, Tata Communications. You can also opt for research work in the leading institutes or in the research labs of various companies. You should upload your resume in the leading job portals to get regular updates of various jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?