24th October 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate with 8 CGPA in B.E.(ECE)?

Sir,
I have completed my B.E.(ECE) with 8 CGPA. What type of government jobs can I apply? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  3. Job opportunities in Private Sector for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 7.09 CGPA in B.Tech?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  5. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  10. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  15. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  17. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?
14th February 2016, 01:47 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate with 8 CGPA in B.E.(ECE)?

You have completed your B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering discipline and interested in doing government jobs. Basically it totally depends upon your interest you can apply for technical jobs or non technical jobs.

>>If you are strong in technical subjects then in my opinion you have to appear for the GATE exam and try to score good marks in this exam. If you qualify this exam with good marks then you will get interview call letter from PSU’s companies. Besides this you can apply for other PSU’s companies which take their own exam such as:

--Bharat Electronics Limited (Probationary Engineer)

--Indian Railway (Junior Engineer/ Senior section Engineer)

--Airport Authority of India

--Indian Engineering Services

>>If you have more interest in non technical field, then you can try in banking or SSC jobs for better future. In non technical field you must have strong in general studies portion. Following are the good exams in which you can apply.

--SBI PO

--SSC CGL

--Indian Railway Non technical posts

--UDC of any good company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?