16th December 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Pharmacy and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing M.Pharmacy?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Pharma if qualified in 12th but failed in Chemistry?
  4. B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling date?
  5. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  6. What are the possibilities of doing M.Pharm in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Physical Science? Can I get a good job after completing the course?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  10. Which is the best option after B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [New]
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?
  13. TY.Bpharmacy semester 5th last years question papers?
  14. How to do integrated Ph.D in Pharmacology after completing B.Pharmacy? In which college can I get?
  15. Any opportunities in Central Government after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after B.Pharmacy?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  18. How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option?
17th December 2016, 09:56 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?

After completion of your B.Pharm, You can do either higher study or job. What to choose depends on you. If you want to become a professor, then you should choose M.Pharm. After M.Pharm, You can apply for NET entrance to become a professor. Your may also get well reputed job with good salary package.

Career After B.Pharm
Once you completed your B.Pharm, You may start career as a Pharmacist, Drug Inspector, Quality Control Manager, Regulatory Manager, Data Manager, Teacher etc. For government jobs, You should apply for competitive exams such as UPSC, SSC, Defence, State PCS etc.

Employment Areas
- Government Departments
- Investigation
- Chemical Industries
- Pharma Companies
- R & D Organization
- Teaching
- Hospitals
- Universities
17th December 2016, 08:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?

The name of best courses for you after completion of B.Pharmacy course is M.Pharmacy and MBA.

I want to you inform that you are eligible for Jobs after completion of Bachelor of Pharmacy course. The name of best jobs type for you are given below.
  1. Customs Officer
  2. Data Manager
  3. Drug Inspector
  4. Analytical Chemist
  5. Research Officer
  6. Chemical/Drug Technician
  7. Drug Therapist
Some of the employment area for you in which can apply for job are given below.
  1. Health Centres
  2. Hospitals
  3. Medical Dispensing Store
  4. Educational Institutes
  5. Food and Drug Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?