31st December 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the average salary offered to a software engineering in javascript?

I want to confirm that what is the scope and what is the average salary/month of an Software Engineer with highest aims and qualifications with Javascript?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of software engineering job? How much salary is expected? -- [New]
  2. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?
  3. What is the average salary of a B.Tech passed out student?
  4. Do girls easily get a job in mechanical engineering? What is the average salary offered in this branch?
  5. What is the average placement salary packages offered in public and private firm after completion of B.Sc Geology?
  6. Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  7. What is the scope in software engineering? How much is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the average salary of a software engineer in India?
  9. How much is the salary of a Software Engineer in Syntel?
  10. Is CCNA a good choice after doing BCA? What is the average salary offered to the freshers of CCNA?
  11. Do girls easily get jobs in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer?
  12. Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?
  13. How are the placements for M.Tech CSE in IIIT_H? Are M.Tech students allowed to sit? What is the selection procedure of the companies visiting IIIT-H?
  14. Salary scope of software developers? Maximum salary that I can get?
  15. What would be my average salary through campus placement if I have done Mechanical Engineering from SRM University?
  16. Is MS course in software engineering offered by Sri Venkateshwar university, Tripura?
  17. Salary package offered to Software Engineer post in GoFrugal Technologies for ECE freshers?
  18. What is an average salary of a Nuclear Engineer as a fresher?
15th January 2017, 09:43 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the average salary offered to a software engineering in javascript?

Scope after completing your qualification will be high.Salary depends on your performance at the time of interview and after getting a job.Salary also depend in what kind of company you are getting a job.Expected salary would be between 18000 to 24000 pm.
16th January 2017, 12:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average salary offered to a software engineering in javascript?

Salary depends on various factors - out of which the employer offering you the employment opportunity is of prime importance. It also varies as per your caliber. Usually the salary of a software engineer is around 4.5 lakhs per annum. However, some firms even pay upto 10 lakhs to the software engineers in Javascript technology. Salary also depends on the experience level you hold.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?