19th April 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any recruitment available in Tata Steel, Duburi for BBA graduate and Industrial Safety Management holder who has 3 years of working experience?

Hi,
I am BBA graduate from Utkal University, Odisha. Currently employ of AON MNC based company with experience of 3 years. I am also doing Industrial Safety Management course from Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar and I will complete my course by this summer. Please let me know if there is any hiring going on at Tata Steel, Duburi.

30th April 2015, 06:22 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is there any recruitment available in Tata Steel, Duburi for BBA graduate and Industrial Safety Management holder who has 3 years of working experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am BBA graduate from Utkal University, Odisha. Currently employ of AON MNC based company with experience of 3 years. I am also doing Industrial Safety Management course from Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar and I will complete my course by this summer. Please let me know if there is any hiring going on at Tata Steel, Duburi.

Yes, it came to us as a news that Tata Steel is going to hire the Graduate candidate from the month of June to its last week. Since, walk-in of Tata Steel has been started, now it will reach to Duburi soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?