14th May 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in Private Sector for BCA candidate?

Sir
I am doing BCA from Jamia Millia Islamia.
And I want to know that is there good
scope after BCA in private sector?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance

15th May 2015, 03:59 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope in Private Sector for BCA candidate?

Yes of course. BCA is one of the best option after Intermediate. You have plenty of options in MNC companies after graduation. BCA course deals with software development and application. You can get the jobs in best IT companies like Wipro, TCS, IBM, Infosys, CTS, Aricent, HCL, SAP and Tally Solutions. You can get the salary 15k to 20k. Your designation will be developer, programmer, software architect, web designer, software engineering, testing and back-end maintenance.

Some the companies offering the best packages after BCA course:

-WIPRO WASE (MS Program + Job)
-TCS Ignite (MCA Program + Job)
-SAP MS Program (MS Program + Job)-
Tech Mahindra (MS Program + Job)

Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have completed intermediate with Mathematics from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have secured 60% marks in aggregate. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?