14th May 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
Can somebody tell me what type of
question ask in WIPRO GD rounds
in off campus placement?
Please give me the topics.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  6. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  9. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  10. Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?
  11. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  14. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  15. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  17. What kind of questions will be asked in Tech Round by software companies like Wipro, TCS
  18. List of questions which asked in HR round? How may I know about HR round?
15th May 2015, 02:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
in off campus placement?
Thank you and regards.
Question in GD round for recruitment of Wipro:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
15th May 2015, 01:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?

GD is usually the first round of selection of wipro in off-campus drive after which there is online written test and personal interview rounds. First of all everybody will be asked to introduce themselves after which each group will be given a topic to discuss. The strength of the group depends on then total strength appearing for the recruitment drive and the time Wipro has for the drive. The topic can be based on current happenings, general argumentative and trending topics or some abstract topic. Basically your presence of mind, communication skill, body gesture and posture will be evaluated.
15th May 2015, 03:25 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

The topics will be varies from batch to batch. Mostly they will be asked from current issues. So, regularly follow the current issues in the newspaper. Best practice for GD is discussed with your friends. If you started doing that you can easily gather more points and it is very useful at the time of GD.

Topics for GD:
  • Education System in India.
  • Effects on Television in Youth.
  • Women Empowerment
  • Leaders
  • Poverty
  • Social Networking
15th May 2015, 03:53 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
in off campus placement?
Thank you and regards.

Basically Wipro GD Round is conducted to see your Communication Skill and the Body Language as well as your Ascent. So, you will be given a Topic which is latest in the news to deal with and in this your following Qualities are checked :

1. Communication Skill.
2. Body Language.
3. Way of Explaining.
4. Presence of Mind.
5. Grammar and vocab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?