27th September 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Are there Jobs in IT field after B.Sc Maths?

hello sir,
i am final year b.sc maths student.after i complete my b.sc there are any jobs in IT field or any other field.if jobs are available means please convey the detail's about jobs and salary.

6th August 2016, 02:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there Jobs in IT field after B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i am final year b.sc maths student.after i complete my b.sc there are any jobs in IT field or any other field.if jobs are available means please convey the detail's about jobs and salary.

It is very difficult to get a job in IT field after B.Sc Mathematics. The aspirant should study MCA after B.Sc in Mathematics to get a job in IT field. For a job in IT industry, the candidates should know the programming. So you have to study MCA to qualify yourself for the IT job. The candidates after MCA can apply for various jobs in IT field. The top IT companies recruit candidates who studied MCA also. The selection will be made through an Aptitude test, Technical interview and HR interview. So the candidates should prepare well to clear the aptitude test. There are campus and off campus recruitments available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?