15th March 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for IBM Off-campus Interview? IBM does not recruits freshers?

Sir,
I have an Off campus Interview in IBM.
Kindly tell me some tips because I want to secure job.
I am fresher BCA. Many people tell me that IBM
cannot recruit freshers, they recruits the experience one.
Is this true?

17th March 2015, 05:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for IBM Off-campus Interview? IBM does not recruits freshers?

IBM recruits freshers but the number is quite low when compared to other big IT companies. It mainly conducts pool campus drives to recruit freshers. If you are applying for IBM BPO, then you can directly go for walk-in interviews wherein you will be asked basic HR questions and your communication skill and presence of mind will be checked. If you apply for the technical job posts, then there will be a written round followed by interview. In the written round, general aptitude and verbal ability(English) will be tested. In the interview round, questions will be from your domain, will be related to the job profile, will be from the projects, internship, training and certification courses and few HR questions to check your communication skill and attitude. Hence you need to practice aptitude and improve your communication skill and English. You need to have fundamental knowledge of your domain with expertise in 2-3 subjects of your course. You must also be updated with the latest technologies related to the job profile and your domain. Be confident, do not bluff and aim to deliver your best in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?