14th December 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

When IBM will take off-campus interview in Kolkata?

hello
I have completed my b.tech in cse
now i want to do work in ibm....
i don't know when is ibm comes
in kolkata and give some interview tips
waiting for your response

24th December 2014, 11:16 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When IBM will take off-campus interview in Kolkata?

IBM OFF-CAMPUS IN KOLKATA:

Companies like IBM will not let out the name of college and time for off-campus as they don't want a huge crowd of students attending the interview process. So, it's not actually possible to find out the information of off-campus over the internet as 80% of them will be fake news the right way to figure out this information is by following the below steps,

-> Approach your college placement co-ordinator who will have detailed information on this. Just ask him/her about the off-campus placements happening around your college and if there is none from IBM then ask him/her to try contacting the company and find out the possibilities.

-> Try to find out IBM employees around your friends and family circle and send them out your resume and ask them to refer you whenever there is a possibility of freshers recruitment.

-> Make sure you have a big circle of friends around various colleges so that if in case you have off-campus happening in colleges you will get to know about the information on time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?