7th March 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in IBM through Off-campus Drive?

Hi
This is Sneha Sharma, I am doing B.E.
now in final year and I want to secure job in IBM
so please tell me how to join IBM in Off campus?

Related Questions:
  1. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  3. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  4. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  5. Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?
  6. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in IBM Off-Campus drive to Chartered Accountant?
  8. Previous TCS placement question papers?
  9. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  10. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  11. Recent TCS Question Papers? Latest exam pattern of TCS exam?
  12. Am I eligible for IBM after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?
  15. What kinds of questions are asked in IBM off-campus Aptitude test? Latest placement pattern of IBM off-campus interview?
  16. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  17. Referral Drive previous year placement papers for IBM recruitment exam?
  18. Information regarding upcoming on campus and off campus hiring of IBM for the candidates of B.Tech in IT?
1st May 2016, 12:49 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How can I get job in IBM through Off-campus Drive?

To get job in IBM , You should have Good communication skills and you should have good knowledge in anyone of the following Software courses.

~ C-Language
~ C++
~ Java (Core java , Adv java, Struts , Hybernate , etc.)
~ SAP (Abap , Bw, Bi , Bo , Pi , Hana , Design studio , etc.)
~ Dot net
~ Phyton
~ Testing tools
~ Oracle
~ Web designing , etc.

** You should get a good command in anyone of the course which you have chosen. You should add that course name in your Resume. The interviewer will ask more questions in that particular course.

If you keep Oracle as your Course in resume , then following are the main topics where you need to prepare well.

-> 5 Commands/ Sub-languages

data definition language
data manipulation language
data retrieval language
transaction control language
Data control language
union
intersection
minus
union all
arrays
structures
pointers , etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?