3rd March 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for Idea Cellular Limited interview

How to prepare for campus interview for idea cellular limited? Please give me the tips and techniques for all rounds??? It's just going to happen in a week time and am not sure what to prepare for it. Kindly help me to prepare for the interview process. Thanks.

3rd March 2015, 10:45 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Tips to prepare for Idea Cellular Limited interview

There will be four important rounds followed for Idea Cellular interview process for freshers which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

There are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agarwal which will help you to prepare for the aptitude test. Make sure that you buy them and start your preparation. I have attached some of the aptitude and interview preparation e-books in this for your reference. Go through it and start your preparation right away.

Make sure that you prepare with all the basics you learn from college UG degree as it will be questioned during the technical interview and you can easily clear the HR interview if you are good in your communication skills as the questions will be asked in general.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?