3rd March 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for Group discussion round

What all topics they will be giving in group discussion... Within 5 minutes how i should think a point about that topic....? Is it really possible to do that? What all things I need to follow to ensure that I can clear the Group discussion round?

3rd March 2015, 11:40 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Tips to prepare for Group discussion round

Group discussion round is mainly kept in the job selection process to filter candidates it a quick manner. So, what really checked in this round is the communication skills and attitude of the candidate. It doesn't really matter actually if you are not getting 100% clear point about the topic given but you need to ensure that you should be ready to speak up what you have thought even it's just one valid point which you can think of in that 5 minutes time.

Make sure that you speak up bold without getting nervous and if you are not able to get any point to speak up then just try to add in more to the points which is getting discussed. Just let know about your thoughts what you feel right and bad and never try to go against someone but put the point in a polite way if you want to disagree.

I have attached some of the GD topics and tips to prepare. Just go through it which will give you a better insight on preparing for the round!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GD topics.pdf(49.8 KB, 356 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 198 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?