15th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements and cutoffs required to do economics honors in Delhi University?

What are the requirments and cuttoff made for doing economics honors in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  2. What is the requirement and cutoff for doing economics honors in Delhi University
  3. Is economics required in school to do economics honors in Delhi University?
  4. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  6. Is Maths compulsory if I choose economics honors in Delhi University
  7. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in SRCC with 80% from Banasthali Board
  9. Can I do economics honors in Delhi University after not having Maths in 12th Commerce?
  10. Which colleges could I get in India for graduation like Economics Honors? Is Delhi University accepting IB students?
  11. Is Maths compulsory for Economic honours? Admission in honours are now based upon entrance?
  12. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  13. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  14. What are the subject options in India after 12th? I have passed 12th with PCM, Psychology and English in India under CBSE
  15. How to take admission in DU for B.Com with 85%?
  16. Private universities in Delhi for B.A. in Economics or Political Science?
  17. Scope and syllabus of Economics honors in Delhi University?
  18. Information about curriculum of entrance exam for economics honors in colleges under Delhi University?
5th June 2012, 03:13 PM
Chigga

Smile Re: What are the requirements and cutoffs required to do economics honors in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the requirments and cuttoff made for doing economics honors in delhi university
Hey! Firstly, you should have scored at least 60 marks or more in maths in class XII exams. This is one of the major requirement. Second, contrary to other beliefs, you may or may not have studied economics in class XII. Even if you did not have economics as a subject, you can still opt for this course. However additional advantage of .5-1% may be given to those who had studied economics but only in certain colleges.
As far the cut offs are concerned, being one of the most sought-after course of DU, the cut offs are generally high. This yeah again, cut off should rise compared to last year, because of good performance of students in the CBSE exams. Generally, in the top 10 colleges of DU, cut off range for this course anywhere between 91%-98%

All the best!
23rd June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements and cutoffs required to do economics honors in Delhi University?

I've cleared d cut off for B.A eco (h) at St.stephen's..!
May i have some tips for d interview..or if anybody has any idea of what they ask in d interview,..?
25th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements and cutoffs required to do economics honors in Delhi University?

Ive qualify for getting 80% in maths and 60% in english as required by top colleges..so will i get admission in one of them?
12th July 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I passed bsc non medical but i scored only 49% can i appear ips exam
22nd July 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do the economics honours in correspondence from DU without having maths in class XII ,but having economics.
29th September 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

i am a pcm student.. i passed my class 12 in 2012 with 93.4% marks in cbse boards. presently i have dropped a year to prepare for engineering entrance exam but i want to do eco hons from du in 2013. am i eligible for that? what all shall i hav to do for that?
18th January 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any college in du in ba economics honrs with 78% marks in my 12th board ?? Plz plz reply..plz mention the colleges name
12th April 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

in which college i can get admission with 92 or93% in 12
28th May 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 90 % in my top 4 including maths n eco if i apply for eco hons this year wat are my chances of getting a good college in Du?
31st May 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

can i get economics honours after 12th but i have not maths..
1st June 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I got 74 MARKS in Economics and my percentage is 78.2..... so can u plz tell me that I wil get admission in anyone college of Delhi University
1st June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

is maths compulsory if I choose economics honors in Delhi University.?
3rd June 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Have got 90% agg in 12th n 95 in eco. I don't have maths. Can I do eco hons from du????? Pleaze tell me.
5th June 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

What are the reqired subjects for Eco hons from du n in class 12 th passed with non medical stream including Eco as a 5th subject
25th June 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 77% in top 4 nd 95 in eco,can i get adm.in one of the colleges of du ?plz rply
25th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 77% in top 4 nd 95 in eco,can i get adm.in one of the colleges of du ?plz rply
23rd April 2014, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

which option is best for pcm student eco honors or btek if student not clear iit exam if student get 90%in xii boards
1st June 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i am studying i class 12th .is maths compulsory if i choose economics honors in delhi university
20th July 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a pcm student with eco as a optional subject will i get some advantage being a science student?
23rd January 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I am of class 10 and I have to choose stream and I am interested in doing want economics honours so can I opt humanities without taking maths
28th May 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GOT 95 IN ECONOMICS,AND BECAUSE OF MY SIDE SUB MY OVERALL RESULT IS ONLY 74 PERCENT...AND MY TOP 4 SUB PERCENT IS 80 PERCENT.....AND I HAVE NOT TAKEN MATHS IN 12TH...SO CAN U PLS..TELL ME THAT THERE IS A CHANCE OF GETTING ADMISSION IN D U ????
19th May 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am presently in class 12 from non medical stream and i have economics as optional subject ...somehow i am loosing hope that i will not succeed in engineering ....so i want to go for economics honours . I am ready to work hard and score good in 12th boards .
So plzzzz tell me if i am going on right track ...
Nd also tell me the eligibility for doing so in a good college ..
18th June 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I Have got 90.75 in my top 4 sub and 91 in economics. Can I get admission in du and in which college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?