1st March 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear the aptitude test of Ernst & Young Global Limited Campus Interview?

Sir
My question is regarding campus interview,
please tell me how to clear the aptitude test
in the respective company such as
Ernst & Young Global Limited?
Please reply as soon as possible

3rd March 2015, 10:02 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I clear the aptitude test of Ernst & Young Global Limited Campus Interview?

To clear campus placement aptitude test you required to spend good amount of time preparing for the aptitude topics. Usually each company will follow a set of pattern for their aptitude test. The usual topics followed are Quantitative, Reasoning, Verbal and Non-Verbal etc. There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare for the aptitude test as like R.S.Agarwal.

I have attached several preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it and start your preparation.

CLICK HERE!! to learn the aptitude topics online.

There are so goolge android apps available as well to prepare for aptitude test. If you own a Android phone then go to the play store and search for aptitude test and install the apps to learn on the go and where ever you are.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 368 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 359 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 358 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?