4th June 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Which type of company will give me job on the basis of M.Sc organic chemistry?

I open new company but I can't understand how which type Company I have completed you’re in M.Sc organic chemistry in 2011. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  5. What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world?
  6. What type of courses are available after completing MSc Chemistry?
  7. What are the Jobs After M.Sc in Organic Chemistry for Girls?
  8. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  9. Government jobs after M.Sc.(organic chemistry) and PGDBA (Marketing)
  10. What type of jobs can I get after MSc in Organic Chemistry? Scope of inorganic chemistry or industrial basis?
  11. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  12. Which institute provides good coaching for Junior lecturer/Chemistry? I have completed MSc Organic Chemistry
  13. What are the job offers for MSc organic chemistry and CSIR chemistry coaching institutes in Bangalore?
  14. How can I become an Auditor in a Pharmaceutical Company after completing M.Sc Organic Chemistry?
  15. How to get a job as a chemistry if I am a student of MSc Chemistry
  16. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. Can a B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder get job in Himadri Chemicals & Inds? What should I do for it? Which type of post I can get?
  18. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
6th June 2017, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of company will give me job on the basis of M.Sc organic chemistry?

You can try for job in pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Most of the companies which have a manufacturing facility for various items like cosmetic and medicines, hire chemistry graduates and post graduates.

Just apply for such jobs and be prepared for the interview. Selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
7th June 2017, 02:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which type of company will give me job on the basis of M.Sc organic chemistry?

On the basis of your qualification you may get job from:
>Oil and Natural gas industries
>Refineries
>Research Institutes
>Chemical Industries
>Petrochemical Industries

>You can also go for Civil Service exams
>You can also try for various government job by appearing in examinations like UPSC,SSC,CSIR, etc.
>You can opt teaching job also in government or private school/college.
8th June 2017, 03:43 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

M.Sc in organic chemistry can help you get jobs in both public and private sector few of them are listed below :-

Chemical Engineering Associate
Materials Technologist
Quality Controller
Production Officer
Production Chemist
Analytical Chemist

Few industrial areas recruiting M.Sc in organic chemistry are :-

Food Processing Firms
Plastic Manufacturing Units
Independent Laboratories
Forensic Science Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?