22nd October 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs are available after B.Sc with 60%?

Hi my B.Sc average is 60 above. So, what types of field can I choose? I have completed B.Sc and which types of job are available and also information about entrance exam.

23rd October 2016, 04:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of jobs are available after B.Sc with 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my B.Sc average is 60 above. So, what types of field can I choose? I have completed B.Sc and which types of job are available and also information about entrance exam.

The aspirant after completion of the B.Sc with 60% marks can work in various government and private sector organizations. There are various types of jobs available like System Administrator, Quality Analyst, Graphic Designer, Application Programmer, System Analyst, Online Editor, HR Executive, Faculty, Plant Biochemist, Pharmacist, Science Advisor, Chemist, Ecologist, Cytologist, Dairy Technologist, Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist, Science Advisor, Toxicologist, Virologist, Biochemist, Geneticist, Biotechnologist, Cell Biologist, Immunologist, Customer Care Official, Ticketing Manager, Exporter etc. The above given are some of the type of jobs available after B.Sc.
2nd November 2016, 12:38 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which type of jobs are available after B.Sc with 60%?

Hi,
You have many jobs after completion your graduation and you scored minimum percentage of 60% so you are eligible for top most MNC companies also.

* To avoid confusion for going which job first login to the any job portals.
* Naukri,Shine,Monster,TimesJob,Indeed,Linked in these are the famous job sites in India.
* And you can try for both Government and Private sector jobs.
* Upload your resume in job portals and update your skills daily.
* Then you will receive calls from many companies which suits to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?