1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become L1 Developer in Wipro Technologies? Eligibility to apply?

I would like to know that is experience requires to apply for L1 Developer post in Wipro Technologies? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this post?

Related Questions:
  1. Job description and salary package of Developer-L1 in Wipro Technologies?
  2. Is there any chance to get a salary of 1 Lakh a month after doing B.E computer science
  3. Can I do private job along with preparation of UPSC exams being a BCA graduate?
  4. Job openings in IT after B.Tech in IT from Mallabhum Institute of Technology with 1 year experience as Android application developer?
  5. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
  6. Eligibility to join Wipro Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?
  7. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  8. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  9. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  10. How many vacancies are available for Software Developer in Pratian Technologies?
  11. Possibility to join Wipro WASE for PHP Developer? Procedure to register online for Wipro WASE?
  12. How to get Software Developer job after BCA degree completion?
  13. How to do MS from BITS Pilani after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  15. Eligibility for jobs in Wipro 2016
  16. Eligibility and year of experience required to apply for Chief Administrative Officer recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  17. List of the courses related to computer that I can do in my vacations during SSC exam?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
2nd November 2016, 06:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is experience required to become L1 Developer in Wipro Technologies? Eligibility to apply?

You are interested to know about the referral drive for the post Developer-L1 in Wipro Technologies Limited. Following are the details for this position:

>>Job Position: Developer- L1

>>Educational qualification: Student must possess any degree from any recognized university. Students having B.E/ B.Tech degree will be preferred.

>>Experience Required: 0-1 years

**In my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria and have any referral in Wipro Technologies, then you have to approach to the Wipro employee and tell job code to fill the application form.

**Link to apply:https://synergy.wipro.com/ResumePost...RE=.js$482327#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?