11th June 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Wearing spectacle is a drawback in becoming an Air Hostess?

Hello, myself Lena and I have passed my class 12th with 81.6% in arts stream and want to become an air hostess but I wear spectacles. Also, I have difficulty in Hindi. Is there any hope for me?

12th June 2016, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wearing spectacle is a drawback in becoming an Air Hostess?

Good communication skills is what required for an air hostess job. Wearing spectacles is not a drawback and there is an option for contact lenses also.

If there is problem with vision then you have option to go for LASIK to improve your eyesight.
13th June 2016, 12:51 PM
january2016

Default Re: Wearing spectacle is a drawback in becoming an Air Hostess?

There is no issue in wearing spectacles. Trust me, in current scenario air hostess with spectacles are more in demand.
But make sure that you have vision of 6/6. Which means that you must not have eye problem or you must not suffering from any of the eye disease.

In order to get into any of the air line you must be knowing Hindi and English which is mandatory for you, and apart from this you must know any one of foreign language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?