18th September 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What all exams to write after BDS to work in gulf countries?

Tell me what are the exams should write after bachelor of dental surgery to work in gulf countries? ? Experts requesting you to provide me proper details.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Indian BDS degree valid in USE and other gulf countries? Licence is necessary for working as Dentist? -- [New]
  2. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  3. Job opportunities in Gulf countries for BDS Dentist?
  4. What are the job opportunities in Gulf Countries?
  5. Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?
  6. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  7. Universities in Gulf countries offering PG course in Medical studies?
  8. Which countries will accept BDS degree in India?
  9. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  10. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities for Automobile Engineers in Gulf Countries?
  12. Basic qualification required to get Teaching job in Gulf countries?
  13. Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  14. What should I do to work in Amsterdam after my internship? Should I write some exams? Which all exams should I clear to work as a dentist in Amsterdam?
  15. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  16. Can I pursue PG in gulf countries? I have done my MBBS in India
  17. What are the study options after BDS except MDS?
  18. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
14th August 2016, 03:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all exams to write after BDS to work in gulf countries?

In order to work in gulf countries you must appear for certain exams which are conducted by the concerned Authorities. Here is a detailed information regarding your query.

The government of gulf countries allows you to practice by yourself, for this you need to be a MDS qualified dentist with 2 years experience. If you are a BDS graduate then you can only work as an assistant to a MDS doctor.
You must appear for DOH viva exam if you want to work in Dubai and to work in other Emirates you need to pass the MOH written and viva exam.

So, these are the exams which you have to appear after which you can start working in gulf countries as a BDS doctor,
24th November 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated BDS ...i want to work in gulf country..when the entrance exam will be held... Or is there any other way to work there without exams
24th November 2020, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I job in gulf countries with BDS. ...when the exams will be held? Or is there any other way to work in gulf country without exams..i have corona experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?