14th March 2012, 02:59 PM
archana jairam

What should I do to work in Amsterdam after my internship? Should I write some exams? Which all exams should I clear to work as a dentist in Amsterdam?

am a BDS intern who studied in india.i would like to work in amsterdam after my internship.what should i do for that?should i study the course itself after going there(DDS)?or should i write some exams?please tell me what all exams should i clear to work as a dentist in amsterdam

12th March 2023, 01:48 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What should I do to work in Amsterdam after my internship? Should I write some exams? Which all exams should I clear to work as a dentist in Amsterdam?

To work as a dentist in Amsterdam, you would need to meet certain requirements and clear certain exams. Here are the general steps you can follow:
  • Check the eligibility requirements: To work as a dentist in Amsterdam, you must have a recognized dental degree from a recognized institution, and you must be registered with the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Sport.
  • Learn the Dutch language: Fluency in Dutch is important, as it is the primary language spoken in Amsterdam. You will need to pass the Dutch language proficiency exams to demonstrate your proficiency in the language.
  • Clear the BIG registration exam: To register as a dentist in the Netherlands, you need to pass the BIG registration exam. This exam tests your knowledge of the Dutch healthcare system, professional conduct, and relevant Dutch laws and regulations.
  • Complete additional training if required: Depending on your educational background and work experience, you may need to complete additional training to meet the Dutch dental education and certification requirements.
  • Apply for jobs: Once you have met the requirements, you can start applying for jobs in Amsterdam. You can look for job openings online, or through dental associations and professional networks.
It is important to note that the specific requirements may vary based on your country of origin and your educational background. Therefore, it is advisable to research and confirm the requirements before applying for jobs in Amsterdam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?