21st November 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

what can i choose after 10 class.

I have interest sst,maths.i want to get a government job.

22nd November 2016, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: what can i choose after 10 class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have interest sst,maths.i want to get a government job.

After 10th class you can choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects along with other subjects in 11th and 12th class. After completion of higher secondary, you can join engineering (BE or BTech) in any stream like Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Civil etc. The scope for the engineering graduates is good in India and abroad also. So after completion of engineering you can join various companies. The salary for the engineering graduates in the top MNCs and PSUs will be very high compared to the other graduates.
22nd November 2016, 07:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested in SST and Maths hence I would like to suggest you to opt for Arts stream in your intermediate with Maths as additional subject. Moreover most important is to have government job and after graduation you will have lot of job opportunities in Banking, post offices, Teaching, Civil Services, hotel management, Journalism etc.
11th July 2019, 05:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

It depends upon your interest and skills you have because for future job prospectus you should choose those subjects that will help you to grow more and raise your activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?