20th January 2016, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the career prospects in Mobile Application Development and Programming?

Hello friends,

I am a 11th Commerce Student. I want to pursue my career in Mobile Application Development and programming. But I am quite confused about the career prospects in this field.

Please Clear my Confusion.

21st January 2016, 07:25 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the career prospects in Mobile Application Development and Programming?

Career in Mobile Application Development and programming is super good. If you get chance to get into this profile then, i will suggest you, not to leave the opportunity.

No need to get confused in this field, you have great field in your mind. What you need to do is to pursue your dream with planned way.
Prepare everything what is required for career in Mobile Application Development and programming.

You must learn below mentioned language.

1. Android.
2. Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?