2nd June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join the Hardware Department? Which is better for me between IT or CE?

I Like Programming and I want to learn in this field but i dont like to be the hardware department.I also like web development.I want my career in jobs which are programming and web specific, so which would be better for me IT or CE.
Thanks for your support.

27th July 2019, 09:14 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How to join the Hardware Department? Which is better for me between IT or CE?

If you are interested to make career in web development, then you should choose computer science engineering after (10+2) with PCM. For web development, you will require to learn languages HTML, CSS, Php, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Word Press, Joomla and Magneto. From them, most languages are included in CS engineering course. So, Computer Science (CS) is more better for you to make career in web development.

Computer Science Focuses on
- Programming
- Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Algorithms
- User Interface
- Programming Languages
- Discrete Mathematics

Languages In Computer Science
- C++
- Python
- Java
- Javascript
- HTML
- CSS
- MySQL

Information Technology (IT) Engineering Focuses On
- Network and Security
- Information Management
- Enterprise Computing
- Software Development
- Health Information Technology
- Mobile and Web Development

Top Recruiters In Web Development
- HCL
- Infosys
- Wipro
- Cognizant
- Oracle
- IIM
- Virtusa
- Quislex
- Netcracker
- Lava
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?