20th April 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private sector for Master of Social Work student of IGNOU?

Dear Friends,
Can I apply for the private jobs after completing my Master of Social Work from IGNOU? What are the jobs available in Private Sector?

26th April 2016, 09:31 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for Master of Social Work student of IGNOU?

Yes, why not. of-course you can apply for the private job after completion of the degree from IGNOU. Even let me tell you that IGNOU is best distant education hub for Students. As this is certified from AICTE. So, you need not to worry about the Institution background and all.

What you need to do is to just prepare very well for the interview that you are going to apply for.
Just brush up all the core concepts you have studied. Some of the programming language.
Also have a good command over English Communication as well as vocabulary.

If you are good at these all you will surely get into job soon.
26th April 2016, 10:32 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for Master of Social Work student of IGNOU?

To apply for the private job, you need to see its eligibility criteria first of all and then only you can decide whether it is applicable to you or not.
There are many jobs which are out of scope of the degree as well as educational criteria. So, applying to such kind of job is of no use.

So, just search for the job that satisfy your educational criteria, your experience and the subject associated to you and then apply for the same.

Private jobs that are available are:

1. Data entry job.
2. Computer operator job.
3. Social work jobs.
4. NGO.
10th July 2020, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of master of social work (counselling) ignou first year finish, there is any scope to get job in any sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?