9th June 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and exams to clear for MS from MIT? MS courses available for Electrical and Electronics student?

1.what are the eligibilities required to pursue ms from mit,cambridge?
2.what are the exams to be cleared to take admission in ms in masseshuttes institute of technology,cambridge?
3.what are the courses in ms for b.tech students in electrical and electronics stream?
Please reply soon..its very urgent
Email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student
  2. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  3. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  4. Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?
  5. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  6. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  7. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  8. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  9. Eligibility criteria for BHEL exam? I am a 4th year student with electrical branch
  10. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria to appear for Public Sector Unit Exams? How to apply for it?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for IES entrance exam?
  13. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  14. Colleges offering M-tech in electrical? Eligibility criteria for Mtech in electrical and its entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?
  16. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  17. How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics
  18. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
11th June 2014, 09:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and exams to clear for MS from MIT? MS courses available for Electrical and Electronics student?

MIT is one of the topmost universities of the world being one of the best in the sector of technical courses. In order to get admission in MIT or other top institutes of the world especially in US, you need to qualify in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. Since admission is in the top institutes, so high score is required in the entrance exams to get admission in them.

You need to appear for the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. You can opt for various courses in the field of electronics as well as electrical. You can do your MS in electrical engineering or electronics engineering as well as combine other branches with any of your core branch of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?