15th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

With what dedication should I work to get job in Abroad at Genpact? Where they will send me in Abroad?

Sir,
I have heard that Genpact gives
chances to their employee to do job
in Abroad. So, please tell me what dedication
I need to give so that they will send me Abroad?
And where they send?

27th April 2015, 01:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With what dedication should I work to get job in Abroad at Genpact? Where they will send me in Abroad?

Yes, Genpact gives chances to its employees to go abroad for job. Although luck plays an important role in getting such opportunity yet there are certain things needed to be done to get such opportunity.

- You need to have an excellent performance track record in your service period.
- You need to have at least 4+ years experience of working with Genpact.
- You need to have good relations with your bosses, managers and senior level executives.
- You need to show your leadership skill and should be eager to take initiative and handle pressure effectively.

They can send to any location in abroad where they have their offices. It depends totally on their business requirements.
29th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: With what dedication should I work to get job in Abroad at Genpact? Where they will send me in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have heard that Genpact gives
chances to their employee to do job
in Abroad. So, please tell me what dedication
I need to give so that they will send me Abroad?
And where they send?
yes, Genpact gives the chance to their employee for the abroad job. But, only those employee are selected for the abroad job who are working in the Industry for a long time, freshers are not given such opportunity. So, for this you must have the broad industry knowledge and experienced one with higher promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?