28th January 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What to do for paid Industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Mumbai?

Sir i am sachin studying in IHM bhopal i want to do industrial training in taj mahal hotel mumbai what can i do please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do training from Taj Delhi in June? I am pursuing Hotel Management from Bhopal
  3. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  4. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  5. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  6. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  7. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  8. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  9. Which are the colleges conducting their own entrance test for M.Tech admissions?
  10. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  11. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  12. Model questions for upcoming SER RRC Kolkata Group D exam
  13. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  14. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  15. List of top institutes for doing IHM in India ?
  16. RRB Ajmer last 5 years question papers for the post of Junior Engineer and Section engineer
  17. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Is it beneficial to have industrial training from companies? Institutes in Gurgaon?
31st October 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do for paid Industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Mumbai?

Sir i'm intrested to come Bombay Taj hotel in after hotel manageme,plz.tell me what I do...?
1st August 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am student of CIHM Chandigarh, I wan to do my IT from Taj Hotel, Mumbai city, plz. help me how to apply or contact there
7th March 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

My name Vijay bhatt I am from tehri garhwal . I am presuming bhm from alpine college.sir I am interested for industrial training in new Delhi
My contact number. 7465910387
25th February 2021, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i am suraj from najafgarh and i am a student of HHM ymca new delhi cannaught place, i would like to apply my industrial training at taj palace new delhi so please can you tell the procedure to apply it
contact no. 8860987641
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?