7th March 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges conducting their own entrance test for M.Tech admissions?

i am engineering gradutae batch passout fro rajastha ntechnical univ.
also appeared for gate but my exal was nt go up to markas so i have nt any expect to gate exam
but i want to addmission in good collge for m.tech
so i want the good college who conduct their own entrance for m.tech ( electronics& comm.)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges conducting their own entrance test for M.Tech admissions?
  2. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering Based on 12th Marks? or entrance exam is necessary?
  3. HPMT Medical Colleges
  4. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?
  6. List of entrance exams conducted for M.Pharm and M.Tech admissions?
  7. Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?
  8. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  11. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  12. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  13. Can a Domicile of Bihar, apply for Hariyana PMT after passing 12th from D.P.S Faridabad?
  14. Which entrance exam to give for doing engineering from Goa?
  15. Are admission in colleges for integrated MCA courses affiliated to GNDU? Which are the colleges conducting this course in Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Sultanpur?
  16. Colleges in Tamil Nadu conducting entrance exams for engineering?
  17. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  18. How many semester does I have to clear in Physics to apply for AIPMT being a NRI student?
22nd May 2011, 12:12 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges conducting their own entrance test for M.Tech admissions?

hii, in karnataka there will be an exam, PGCET,they will conduct test and if you make you will get seats in good colleges of vtu like the RVCE,BMS,NIE,SJCE,,,, there are very placements record in this colleges.
12th February 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges conducting their own entrance test for M.Tech admissions?

i want list of colleges conducting their own exam for admission into mtech without considering gate in the north side.
19th April 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

and i want taj mahal
3rd December 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir which are the govt college conducting their own entrance test for B-Tech ? plz tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?