14th March 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected salary after BBA degree?

I want to ask about expected salary after BBA? I want to know better courses after BBA? I also want to know the percentage which we must get in BBA all semesters to get the job?

16th March 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expected salary after BBA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask about expected salary after BBA? I want to know better courses after BBA? I also want to know the percentage which we must get in BBA all semesters to get the job?
The salary for the BBA graduates in the private sector is in the range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,000 per month for a fresher. Candidates can work in Banking, Academic Institutions, Manufacturing Industry, Financial Services, Advertising Agencies, BPOs, Call Centers, Consultancies, IT and ITES, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retail Sector, Billing Companies etc. The salary for the fresh BBA candidates will vary from one organization to another and it will be fixed based on the post & individual skills.
16th March 2017, 01:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expected salary after BBA degree?

In order to get employed in a good reputed company you should have scored minimum 60% to 65% marks in all the semesters of BBA. Then only you will be eligible to get handsome salary of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month for freshers and it will increase according to your experience and hard work. Here are some of the courses which you can pursue after BBA:

> PGDCA

> MBA Entrepreneurship

> PGDM Global Business

> Animation

> PG in International Management

> MCA

> MBA

> MMM

> Master's in Retail Management

> MMS

> MFM

> Corporate MBA

> Film and Television Production etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?