15th December 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completing Graduation with BBA? What will be the salary?

Respected Sir, I had completed my BBA course 5 year ago and now I want to work and earn for myself so I want to know what are the jobs available after completing Graduation with BBA? What will be the salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?
  2. How much is the maximum and minimum salary after completing BBA?
  3. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  4. Names of the companies and salary after completing integrated BBA
  5. List of Jobs can be done in Surat city after completing BBA course?
  6. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  7. Which jobs can I do after completing BBA CA and MBA CA? How can I apply for the jobs? -- [New]
  8. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  9. Better course between BCA and BBA and expected salary one can get after BBA?
  10. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should be right for me after BBA to do CS?
  12. Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
  13. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  14. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  15. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  16. How to go for CA course after completing graduation by BBA?
  17. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  18. Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard?
17th December 2016, 08:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing Graduation with BBA? What will be the salary?

B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is three years. For Bachelor of Business Administration course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

After completion of this course you can apply for following jobs type are given below.

=> Production Manager

=> Finance Manager

=> Human Resource Manager

=> Business Administration Researcher

=> Management Accountant

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Banks

** Business Houses

** Financial Organizations

** Educational Institutes

** Marketing Organizations

** Business Consultancies

SALARY: Average salary ranges in between Rs. 12,000 to 15,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?