14th March 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do after losing my job after 9 years of experience in automobile and financial industry?

Hi, Dear team, I completed my SSC in 2006, and as well ITI diesel trade .I lose my career. Now I want to complete my degree an MBA . Is it right for me to work in MNC. Friends anyone please give me right opinion for me can I go head for my better career towards my life. I have 9 years of experience in automobile and financial industry.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to develop skills?
  2. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  3. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  4. Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience?
  5. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  6. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  7. Job in Abroad for Automobile engineer having 10 years of experience?
  8. Can I be eligible to enter in Automobile or Healthcare industry after B.E ECE and while pursuing MBA and Planning?
  9. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to get a PHP programming job after having 9 years work experience in an academic center?
  11. Is YCMOU valid for private sector job for a B.Com(GO2) candidate having 5 years of work experience in BPO industry?
  12. If I have done B.E, MBA financial management with 6 years experience in Telecom industry can I work in BSNL?
  13. How can I prepare for RTO exam after studying B.E mechanical engineering and what is the syllabus
  14. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  15. Is it good to work as service advisor in Volkswagen to move to automobile engineering and pursue higher education after 2 years?
  16. How can I get a job in government sector while studying automobile engineering second year?
  17. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can my dad get a job having 10 years of experience in plastic industry? -- [New]
16th March 2017, 11:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after losing my job after 9 years of experience in automobile and financial industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Dear team, I completed my SSC in 2006, and as well ITI diesel trade .I lose my career. Now I want to complete my degree an MBA . Is it right for me to work in MNC. Friends anyone please give me right opinion for me can I go head for my better career towards my life. I have 9 years of experience in automobile and financial industry.

You can apply for jobs in automobile and financial industry. As you have 9 years of experience in the field it is always advisable to pursue your career in the same field. It is not advisable to switch field after 9 years of experience. As you mentioned, you are interested to study MBA then pursue the course in distance mode. With nine years of work experience, you can find various jobs in the automobile industry itself. Don’t switch field after nine years experience. So you can search for jobs in the automobile industry and apply to the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?