15th June 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

CCNA from NIIT will get me a good job with decent salary?

Dear Sir,

I am working with some pvt company as sales executive. I have not able to complete my graduation that is BSC electronic in the year 1999. Now I have persuading CCNA at NIIT. Is this course really helping me to get some good descent salary job..?

13th July 2014, 02:13 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: CCNA from NIIT will get me a good job with decent salary?

No, it won't be possible to get a job with good salary only with the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) course because there are many candidates who are out there completed CCNA course already.

So, how to get the job with good salary now? The next step would be doing the next course provided from Cisco where the eligibility criteria is you need to complete CCNA first. The next course will be CCNP ( Cisco Certified Network Professional ) which will be bit tougher than CCNA where you need to complete 3 different exams but if you work hard from start you can complete it without any issues.

Once you clear the CCNP exam and get the completion certificate you can expect for jobs which gives you more salary as many networking based companies will recognize you with CCNP completion. If you feel that you need to get job in Cisco itself then you can complete the next course after CCNP which will be CCIE ( Cisco Certified InterNetwork Expert ) which will surely provide you a job after completion either in Cisco or in some other good companies which deals with networking and also in most of the IT sector companies where they need Network Engineers to maintain the company network.

For more information on CCNP and CCIE course visit - http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/ce...cnp/index.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?