19th September 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What job I can get after general B.Sc with PCM in both government and private sector?

I have completed B.Sc with PCM and have also PGDCA diploma. Now what job I can get in both sector? Can someone please guide me on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for your answer on this soon. Thank you all!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector after doing BSc HHA from private college
  2. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  5. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  6. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  7. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  8. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  9. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  10. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  11. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  13. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  14. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  15. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  16. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  17. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
28th October 2015, 11:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job I can get after general B.Sc with PCM in both government and private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc with PCM and have also PGDCA diploma. Now what job I can get in both sector? Can someone please guide me on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for your answer on this soon. Thank you all!

There are numerous jobs in private and government sectors for B.Sc graduates.

You can work in a BPOs, retail sector, manufacturing units, sales and marketing fields in private sector.

Regarding the government jobs you can apply for a job in banking sector through IBPS.

You can also apply for various posts in government public sector undertakings.

You can apply for PO and clerks posts in IBPS.

You can apply for a sales executive, marketing executive, clerks, officer, computer operator, technician, laboratory assistant, back office executive, customer relationship officer, assistant manager etc.

For both government and private jobs you have to check the advertisements in the newspapers and job portals.

You have to apply online or offline for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?