1st December 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available in India for Bachelor of Optometry? Criteria to apply for the job and requirements for Bangladeshi students in India?

Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Optometry course from Chittagong Eye Infirmary and Training Complex, Bangladesh. Now, I want to know job opportunities in India and the criteria to apply for job? Requirements for Bangladeshi students in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Optometry course? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Optometry?
  4. Names of the government institutes in India for Bangladeshi Students?
  5. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  6. When is the next recruitment for BCA student in coimbatore?
  7. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering in India?
  8. Is it possible for me to get job after completion of Optometry from Mugavari school of Optometry?
  9. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University?
  12. Admission details for Bangladeshi students for MPH in India?
  13. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  14. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  15. What is the scope of doing B.A.M.S course?
  16. Job opportunities in Air India for MCA 6th semester student?
  17. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  18. Doctorate degree in possible after Biotechnology from Wilson?
27th October 2017, 06:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available in India for Bachelor of Optometry? Criteria to apply for the job and requirements for Bangladeshi students in India?

Job Opportunities available for Bachelor of Optometry background candidates:

In order to be eligible for getting job in Optometry, you are required to meet certain educational qualification. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" in concerned stream.

As you are done with Bachelor of Optometry, I can say that you are certainly eligible to find job opportunities in Optometry field.

You may find employment opportunities in Medical Organizations, Government Organizations, Hospitals, Clinics,government organizations, Public Health Organizations..etc.,

You may apply for several posts namely Researcher in Optometry department, Practitioner, Customer Care Associates, Consultants, Optometrists, Professor in College's ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?