7th January 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission details for Bangladeshi students for MPH in India?

Hi
I am from Bangladesh would like to do Mph in your country. I have been completed my MBBS in 2006 from recognized institute of BMDC(Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council). Is there any scopes for doing MPH in India if there, what are the eligibility criteria and when I will apply for this.Or is there any web site from where I will get all my required informations.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the government institutes in India for Bangladeshi Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  3. In which colleges can I apply if I want to do MBA MPH?
  4. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  5. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  6. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  7. MBBS admission for Bangladeshi student in India?
  8. Best colleges of MPH in India? I have done BDS
  9. How to study MPH after passing bachelors level in Microbiology?
  10. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  11. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  12. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  13. How can I apply for MPH programme in USA? Job opportunities for MPH student?
  14. List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?
  15. Best University in India for Bangladeshi student?
  16. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  17. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  18. Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?
17th July 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission details for Bangladeshi students for MPH in India?

Hello,
I completed my MBBS from Bangladesh. I am married to an Indian citizen. Now I want to study Mph in India. Is it possible? Please provide me with the information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?