5th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Doctorate degree in possible after Biotechnology from Wilson?

I have done my bsc in biotect at wilson. so can i get a doctors degree after this ?????
in short i want dr before m name

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  2. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  3. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  4. Best post-graduate scholarships in Biotechnology with optional Master to Doctorate?
  5. Is it possible to do ph.d after MCA ?
  6. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  7. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  8. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  9. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  10. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  11. Summer internship for civil engineering students related to infrastructure engineering+infrastructure management(integrated course)
  12. How to do Ph.D in computer science after finishing MCA? Best institution to pursue doctorate?
  13. Doctorate degree of short period in Physiotherapy at Mumbai?
  14. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  16. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  17. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  18. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
10th May 2014, 11:28 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Doctorate degree in possible after Biotechnology from Wilson?

Biotechnology is the most reputed and best course for the students who are reading their news seriously. All the students are making their career in their own way. Biotechnology is the only way in which the students are never sit jobless because all universities in this India is giving a strong and fine placement to the students.

The students have a great knowledge about the biotechnology. This course is for the students who are working hard in their life to get a lot of respect due to their job because their job should be permanent and it should be more valuable. So many colleges are offered to join in them with a lot of opportunities and facilities which is a very important for all the students.

The university should be recognised by the central govt of India. The interested students go for the application form in the college official website. The students must fill up the form correctly. If any student cannot make this then he has to download the application form and apply through offline. The students must have to give the payment through online and offline students are give through demand draft. All the students have to work hard because biotechnology is not a easy thing.
30th August 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doctorate degree in possible after Biotechnology from Wilson?

I have bsc biotechnology from ccs univ I want to get dr without masters tell me plz how its possible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?